Sogeti ESEC is Sogeti's team dedicated to high level expertise in information security.
Our expertise is related to three main sectors:
Our team develops strong skills and deep knowledge in information security focusing on three main goals:
- State of the Art: contributing to the last improvements of information security
- Expertise for Sogeti Group
- Communication: sharing our expertise
Human resources – our most valuable immaterial asset.
As a supplier of intellectual services, ESEC’s main production tool is its consultants. The motivation of the consultants and the management of intellectual capital constitute our determining factors of success.
ESEC offers an environment within which the consultants can develop their skills, work alongside a variety of professional profiles, contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives through their work with clients, share their knowledge, and experience an enriching career.
The spirit of the Capgemini Group is founded on the respect of individuals, mutual support among co-workers, and true collaboration. Our seven values are:
- Honesty, particularly the refusal of unfair business practices aimed at obtaining a particular contract or advantage. In line with this principle, Capgemini has established clear rules with respect to commissions and gifts of all kinds.
- Boldness, in the sense of an entrepreneurship and desire to take considered risks balanced by prudence and clear-sightedness, without which a bold manager can become reckless.
- Trust, which implies a willingness to empower employees and teams, and to allow managers to experience the effects of their initiatives and decisions. Trust also implies an open mind and genuine transparency in the flow of information, and is at the heart of our collaborative business experience.
- Freedom, which includes creativity, innovation, independence of mind and respect for others in their diverse cultures, habits, and customs, all of which are crucial for a company with a presence in more than 30 countries and that has over 100 nationalities among its employees.
- Solidarity with clients, employees, and partners; the ability to share in both good and bad times.
- Modesty in relations with others and in our approach to issues.
- Fun without which any corporate vision is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to implement.